Monday, December 17, 2007

Seven random things about me

My niece Jennifer has "tagged me" in the blogging game of "Seven random things about me", so here goes...

1) I shoplifted a lollipop from a convenience store when I was 5. I still remember my mom's eye's in the rear view mirror when she looked and saw it in my mouth.

2) I played saxophone from 5th thru 9th grade. I was horrible. Canadian geese would land nearby to see what was wrong.

3) My grandmother died 7 times when I was in high school.

4) I took a job at Boeing when I was 22, thinking I would stay there until I found my real career calling...24 years later, I'm still there.

5) I hate Styrofoam.

6) I used to work at Cape Canaveral Florida and have been on the Space Shuttle launch pad ( just days prior to launch) several times. Oddly enough I was allowed into this highly restricted area despite my history of lollipop theivery. The FBI security check somehow missed that.

7) Whenever my wife goes into the bathroom I like to stand outside the door and say "What are you doin?" Ooooooh, she hates that. It just never stops being funny to me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You know, I recall my mom telling us a story about you using the sax as something as a sled in the canyon by your house in Kent. But I'm sure you would never do such a thing!